This SERVICE is provided by Tracking Plug and is intended for use AS-IS. This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies, collection of data, and use if anyone decided to use our Service. If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information about this policy and we thrive to give the most accurate data.
Acceptance of Tracking Plug
- By Installing, accessing, or using any part of Tracking Plug (website to follow), you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
- These Terms and Conditions shall govern any use you make of our Service ” and any dispute in connection therewith, and are deemed a binding agreement between you and the Operator, Tracking Plug, and vice versa)
Services of Tracking Plug
- We take no responsibility for BI content, user-submitted data, or third-party products and services and promotions
- We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or any other materials, products, or services of third-parties
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- We are not associated with product manufacturers, Facebook, Ali Express, or any other third party.
Access and Use of Tracking Plug
Subject to the terms and conditions, You may access and use the Service only for Your business purposes as contemplated by the Agreement. You shall not:
- License, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Service available to any third party, other than as expressly permitted by agreement/ terms of /privacy.
- Use the Service in any unlawful manner or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Service and its components.
- Shall not modify, adapt or hack Tracking Plug Service and our Apps.
- You are responsible for all information, data, text, messages, or other materials that You post or otherwise transmit via the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your login and account and are fully responsible for any activities that occur under Your login or account.
- Tracking Plug has the right to access any or all of Your accounts to respond to Your requests for technical support. We shall maintain appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for the protection of the security, confidentiality, and integrity of Your data. We will not disclose Your data except if compelled by law or if permitted by You.
- You understand that the Operator cannot be held liable for any damages, claims, or other liabilities arising from any act or omission of any third party, including any other user of the Trackingpluf Application, when using the Application.
License to Use Tracking Plug
- We at Tracking Plug hereby grant you a limited, personal, non-assignable license to use the Application internationally, provided you comply with these Terms of Service.
- The design, features, graphics, interfaces and multimedia elements, trademarks, and service marks are the intellectual property of Tracking Plug and its operator (or their respective owner) and are not to be used without permission.
Subscriptions Of Tracking Plug
By subscribing to Tracking Plug, you gain full access to the Website, Services, and all User Submitted Content. Your subscription can be terminated at any time by written notice to [email protected] after up to 3 business days for processing.
Obligations to Use Tracking Plug
- Protection Of Rights: You agree not to take any action that would jeopardize the Operator’s rights, including but not limited to breaching the license or breaching any acceptable use policy. Any intentional act that breaches any right, including any Intellectual Property Right of the Operator, by any unlawful or unauthorized copy, distribution, dissemination, or undue grant of access to the Application, or any action intended to facilitate the same in any way (such as automated access of any sort, reverse- engineering or any alteration or modification of the Application) is not allowed.
- User’s Responsibility: You are and shall remain solely responsible for any use of the Application, including but not limited to Tracking Plug including all messages and content you submit, and Traickingplug and its operator will not be held responsible for any claims of infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, or the transmission of harmful or defamatory content of any sort.
- Provision of Information and Access: To use the Application, you must install it and give Tracking Plug access to your Facebook account. You understand that this allows Tracking Plug to periodically access your account information to provide the Service.
- Suspension of Service: Tracking Plug is entitled to suspend the Service or any part thereof, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, if there is suspicion of abuse or misuse of the Services by the user. You explicitly waive any claim concerning the same.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘AS IS’ and ‘As Available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- No Warranty concerning Confidentiality: Tracking Plug is only a repository of data and user content. The views or opinions expressed in submissions do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Tracking Plug or its operator.
Refunds or Charge-backs
By subscribing with Tracking Plug, you agree to pay the monthly charge at the end of the 2-7 day trial period. If you don’t want to be charged, cancel your account or preapproved payment during the trial. You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your Paypal account and canceling the plan. It’s your full responsibility to cancel your preapproved payment.
Furthermore, We will not issue a refund for any fees paid to us, unless you have been the victim of identity theft and have a valid police report. You shall not institute any form or charge-back for any fees paid to us unless you have been the victim of identity theft and provide us with a valid police report. Filing a charge-back will result in the termination of your account and you will be charged a USD 250.00 administrative fee. You may also be subject to criminal investigation for fraud.
Contact & Data Protection Team
If you have any questions, disputes, or compliance-related questions relevant to data protection or this Policy, or if you would like to contact the Data Protection Team. please email us at [email protected]